Containers offer you a robust, highly secure and affordable way to create your own structure for almost any use – from fully equipped offices and first aid stations to sidewalk tunnels, elaborate retail stores and work camps.
Almost any modification can be made – from joining containers together and creating extensive retail spaces, to adding shelving, windows, heating systems and mandoors. We can do custom painting or add wood paneling on the interior or exterior. You tell us what you have in mind and we will work with you to bring your vision to life. Talk to us toll-free at 1-800-665-9651 or in the Lower Mainland at 604-940-9908.
Our on-site modification shop is proud to offer high quality workmanship done with attention to detail and integrity. As a testament to the high quality work we do, we also do modifications for other container companies.
Some of the skills our technicians offer include:
- Specialty coatings
- Sandblasting & painting
- Welding & fabrication
- Spray foam & batt insulation
- Single and 3 phase electrical
- Custom interiors & exteriors (wood paneling, floors, etc.)
- Heating systems – i.e. propane.
- Installing windows, vents, man doors & sliding doors
- Preparing the site, including foundations